At Pfister Animal Hospital, we take the care of your pets seriously while you are not able. Our standards are set to prevent illness from infiltrating our facility and closely monitor health changes. We are attempting to streamline the process of making reservations using this website and our mobile site.
Some important things to know before you book your pet’s stay:
- Vaccines must be given two weeks or more prior to the first day of boarding. If not vaccinated prior, your pet will need to be in isolation at an additional charge.
- We define a client as a pet that has received all relevant vaccines within the past 12 months from Pfister Animal Hospital.
- Certain high-volume dates may require a three-day minimum stay.
- Boarding is exclusive to our clients only.
- Pet not vaccinated by our veterinarians are not eligible for boarding or grooming.
Vaccinations we require before you book you pet's stay:
- Distemper/ Parvo
- Negative Fecal Exam
- Negative Heartworm Test